• TWEED & TARTAN



    All I need for Christmas is.. A few timeless pieces to stack up my Winter wardrobe!



              | November 25, 2014


    Hi guys! Not just a regular outfit post today.. I teamed up with River Island to style two outfits out of their winter collection, and it's all about back to the basics! Well, maybe not really basic-basic, but just the few things you and every girl should have in their wardrobe, in my opinion. So what do we have for part one?

    As you probably know by now, I'm not that kind of a colorful person when it comes to clothes (except for khaki, camel and denim) but I won't say no to anything tartan too actually, remember this mohair jacket I bought last year? It's just something that will never go out of fashion, and same goes for tweed (coats)!

    I think it's obviously that the jeans and chelsea boots don't need a proper explanation..

    Happy Tuesday!




    Get the look:


    River Island coat (same here & similar) - scarf (same here & similar) - boots (same here & similar) - jeans (same here)

    Posted in -

    37 Responses to TWEED & TARTAN

    1. awesome style!! ;]]
      xoxo

      new post
      www.live-style20.blogspot.com


      ReplyDelete
    2. Love these classic quality basics! You look perfectly effortless and perfectly chic.
      Red Reticule

      ReplyDelete
    3. gorgeous outfit! Stunning you<3
      http://annikalivesindreams.blogspot.fi/

      ReplyDelete
    4. I totally love this coat of yours! I love two toned coats!
      X
      Miri
      http://currentlywearing.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Tweed and tartan work so well together! I love this outfit and you look so cozy!

      hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. nice look!
      http://sweetmona.com/blog/pink-girl/

      ReplyDelete
    7. lovely scarf !

      http://www.bene-mgn.com/
      http://www.bene-mgn.com/

      ReplyDelete
    8. beautiful!:) xx
      Bianka
      http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

      ReplyDelete
    9. Such a great outfit! I love the jacket! River Island is awesome! xx

      www.getup-goblog.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. I absolutely LOVE this look! You look amazing:) X

      www.fashionable-passion.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. gorgeous!

      xxxx
      www.dominiquecandido.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. How cool ! Stunning outfit!
      So inspiring!!
      ♥XO♥
      Jeanne
      http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. Just love this coat and scarf!

      Http://www.eyelikefashion.com

      ReplyDelete
    14. Love this look!

      http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com/collections/dresses

      ReplyDelete
    15. You look absolutely gorgeous

      http://fashionandsounds.com/

      ReplyDelete
    16. Oh my God I'm OBSESSED with this outfit! The scarf + the coat = dying!!

      Kaylyn Nicole

      ReplyDelete
    17. I love the coat and scarf so much! (wrapped up all warm and cozy) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

      ReplyDelete
    18. Gorgeous, color looks great on you.

      xo
      Tiffy
      CuteLA.com

      ReplyDelete
    19. Nice! Love the coat and the scarf!
      http://trendenciesblog.com
      https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

      ReplyDelete
    20. LOVE the coat

      XO CHAMA FASHION
      www.chamafashion.com

      ReplyDelete
    21. Love the whole look !!
      need find some tartan pieces for this winter

      xo
      http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    22. I really love this look from head to toe, especially the scarf which I really need now! You look so lovely as always <3

      xx freshfizzle

      ReplyDelete
    23. beautiful pictures. this is a timeless look and you look amazing. x

      O.R.R.

      ReplyDelete
    24. so pretty!
      www.donovanparker.com

      ReplyDelete
    25. Girl you look amazing

      Kiss kiss.*Jo
      http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    26. Wow!! very beautiful pictures that you have shared here. You are looking so beautiful in these pictures and I would like to thanks for sharing this one here . Women Tops Online for Sale

      ReplyDelete
    27. I have always loved the fashion, denim. I love decorating homes
      Interior design blog

      ReplyDelete
    28. You are Goddess
      Love these information, should I say you are talented enough. Keep working and posting good content because people like us love to read informative stuff like you have written
      Kitchen Corner Nook

      ReplyDelete



    29. Also known to come with crucial offerings for its sensible, down-to-earth and important clients,Call Girls in Chandlodiya, Ahmedabadreally means in fulfilling their lives with cheerful moments to make love in concern to ensure them live their lives in abetter way. Check our other Services...
      Call Girls in Connaught Place
      Call Girls in Connaught Place
      Call Girls in Connaught Place
      Call Girls in Connaught Place
      Call Girls in Cyber City, Gurgaon
      Call Girls in Cyber City, Gurgaon
      Call Girls in Cyber City, Gurgaon

      ReplyDelete
    30. DR. OWO IS SUCH A GREAT MAN HE SAVE MY BROKEN MARRIAGE OF 9YEARS AND BROUGHT MY EX LOVING HUSBAND WHO WAS LATER WICKED TO ME AND MY CHILDREN BACK TO ME. MY HUSBAND DIVORCE ME AND LEFT THE KIDS TO MARRY ANOTHER LADY AND EVEN BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR THE LADY WHERE THEY LIVED. THEY MOVE OUT OF THE STATE FROM FLORIDA TO TEXAS AND HE NEVER CHECK UP ON US OR EVEN CARE ABOUT US ANY MORE. HE NEVER CALL NOR VISITS FOR A DAY. I HAVE TRIED TALKING TO HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBER HE REFUSE TO LISTEN TO THEM ALL AND HE SAID IT OVER BETWEEN US. SO LUCKILY I GOT INTRODUCED TO DR. OWO BY A FRIEND WHO IS FAMILY IS ALWAYS LIVING IN HAPPINESS OVER 29YEARS OF THEIR MARRIAGE THEY NEVER HAD A MISUNDERSTANDING IN THERE HOME AND I ALWAYS WISH AND TELL HER IF MY FAMILY COULD BE HAPPY AS HER OWN SHE ALWAYS LAUGH AND SMILE AT ME SAYING IT A BLESSING FOR HER. WITH TIME SHE INTRODUCE ME TO DR OWO AND I CONTACTED HIM THROUGH: DROWOHERBS@GMAIL.COM AND TELL HIM MY LIFE STORY THEN HE DID A MIRACULOUS AND MARVELOUS W0RK FOR ME BY CASTING A SPELL FOR ME THAT HELP ME BROUGHT BACK MY LOVING HUSBAND IT 6 YEARS NOW WE ARE LIVING HAPPILY AND MY HEART FULL OF JOY WITH THE KIDS DR OWO IS A GREAT MAN REACH VIA WHATSAPP: +1 (717) 473-7391

      ReplyDelete
    31. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Owo. I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for 5 year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Lisa who told me about a spell caster called Dr Owo , She gave me his contact: drowoherbs@gmail.com I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, i couldn't conceive but as soon as the priest pray for me, i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child, My heart is filled up of happiness to share my life marriage and relationship story with you over here. If you need any assistance from him you can contact him via: drowoherbs@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    32. GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK.VIA: dromokpo@gmail.com

      This is my testimony of life that I will tell everyone. I have been married for 25 years Another woman had a spell to get away my lover from me, My husband left me and the children and we suffered for 2 years until I saw post about where this man Dr Omokpo has helped so many people recover their broken marriages and relationships to get their ex lovers back.
      I decided to send him a message about my broken marriage and family, about how my husband left me and for him to help me bring back my loving husband home. This great man told me what to do and I followed him as he instructed. After 48 hours, as he told me, I saw a car enter the compound. I was shocked when I saw my husband. As I share my testimony with you my husband came back to me and the kids and that's why I'm so happy to introduce you all to meet this great man for solutions to your problems and bring your lover back to you and mend your broken marriage and relationship restored back to happiness as you wished. Contact this great man via: dromokpo@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete