• CLASSIC CASE



    "Classic Case" - The editorial that I was so excited about.. and now I can finally show you guys the results of this project!


    SEPTEMBER 8, 2014


    In collaboration with Reebonz, I created this editorial for their first edition of Front Row Fashion, what is an online shopping campaign highlighting the worlds biggest fashion capitals; New York, London, Milan and Paris! During each fashion week, they will focus on brands and designers of each city. You can find more exciting articles on their blog and with a discount that can get to 50%, I would say 'shop till you drop'!



    I've never been to New York before, so for now Paris is definitely my favourite fashion capital. Not only I love the fashion atmosphere, but also the French culture and the city itself; there's something beautiful around every corner of the street, and it sure is the city that triggers the feeling of love! So for this editorial, I searched for some pretty Paris-like corners in my own city and shot three different looks with a bag of my favourite Paris-based designer brand Saint Laurent.

    The one thing that is very important for me when I purchase a designer bag is its versatileness. You should be able to wear in different occasions and get the most out of it. And that's exactly what I love about this Saint Laurent Université; wear the bag in front of you for a comfy day look, on your shoulder when you go to office or hold it as a clutch when going out for a dinner with your friends. Like they say "Buy less, choose well", with a timeless design and big enough to carry your essentials, a bag like this makes the perfect investment.



    (P.S, Front Row Fashion is holding an Instagram contest with a Salvatore Ferragamo bag as the grand prize! All you have to do is create an image (outfit, flat lay) that represents one of the four fashion capitals. Simply upload the picture on Instagram and tag @ReebonzSG and #PutItTogetherRBZ + #(YourFashionCapital) (more info), goodluck!)

    Shop this post:

    Posted in -

    26 Responses to CLASSIC CASE

    1. Amazing look! I love the coat:)
      Have a nice week dear,
      xoxo
      http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD during this PANDEMIC Whatsapp: +1(845)381-3566
        Hello everyone, I got my programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of €5,000 daily for a maximum of 90 days via ( BLANKATMCARDS.ONLINE@YAHOO.COM ).I am so happy about this because i got mine yesterday and I have used it to get 10,000 USD. CJ Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor during this PANDEMIC and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice. Get yours from CJ Hackers today!
        Email: BLANKATMCARDS.ONLINE@YAHOO.COM
        Text & Whatsapp: +1(845)381-3566

        Delete
    2. Great editorial, love it!
      XOX, Gap.
      www.gaptoothedgirl.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. oooh this bag !

      http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

      ReplyDelete
    4. Great classic bag. Timeless and beautiful.

      http://www.eyelikefashion.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. super look ;-))

      xoxo

      new post
      www.live-style20.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. This is such a lovely outfit. I love that bag, it really does look so versatile. I feel like it would look great for more formal occasions and with casual jeans! Great choice!

      Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. beautiful!

      www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    8. amazing bag, love it!!
      New look on my blog!!
      http://sweetmona.com/blog/red-touch-and-print-sales-dress/

      ReplyDelete
    9. I definitely love that bag ♥
      http://annikalivesindreams.blogspot.fi/

      ReplyDelete
    10. Beautiful pictures, miss The Hague so much! Great bag and you're stunning! x

      www.rougeuse.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. the bag is all..
      xxxx
      www.dominiquecandido.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. OMG, I love every single outfit and especially the 'office' look. Gorgeous!

      www.lydiatrj.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. Love that chic casual look of yours!

      http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

      ReplyDelete
    14. Love your look with the white skirt :)

      ReplyDelete
    15. In art class, the teacher told us to paint freely. I drew a pair of frye sacha moto shortie The shoes can be used as a cradle or a bed for a child. I find it very interesting.
      At night, I had a strange dream, in which I was going to a far away uncle's house. There was no car on the road. I put on the shoes and said "change car". As soon as the voice fell, the frye natalie short engineerinto a car. I sat inside and the car started automatically.
      Open and open, suddenly it rained heavily, and the wind and rain blew in from the car window, so I turned the car into an umbrella. Holding an umbrella, I walked slowly on the road, and as I walked, I encountered a big river that I couldn't frye melanie slip onI turned the umbrella into a boat, and the boat sailed quickly on the river.

      ReplyDelete
    16. green and grey eyes, as the name suggests, are another name for color contact lenses. Some people also call it color film, cosmetic contact film.light blue colored contacts originated in South Korea. They are color contact lenses with performance effects created by artists in pursuit of perfect stage effects. When the color film was born, it was only for wearing on the stage. As time passed, the color film for performances worn by artists was used by some glasses manufacturers, resulting in more cosmetic contact lenses with longer wearing time and better effect. Color film.
      Because the name of theblack eye contactscan vividly reflect the wearing effect of color contact lenses and color films, people are used to collectively refer to all color contact lenses as color contact lenses.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Flat shoes refer to frye harness 8rwith no slope at the bottom. In fact, the bottom is not necessarily completely flat, but it is basically flat. It is relatively healthy compared to high heels and wedges, such as sneakers, peas shoes, and roll-up shoes. Shoes are also flat-soled shoes, and many platform shoes are also flat-soled, but the bottom is very thick, a new form of high heels.
      Flat frye carson are not only elegant in style, but also in quality and appearance. New designs are constantly being introduced, making them the first choice for people to go to work and go to the streets. Pink, burgundy, suede, black leather flat shoes have become the protagonist. Flat shoes have the gentleness of a lady, and flat shoes have a comfortable slack. Comfortable frye chukkasupport your feet, but comfortable shoes are not necessarily the most beautiful shoes, just like ordinary life

      ReplyDelete
    18. The position of the beauty pupil line is similar to the tattoo eyeliner, at the root of the fake eye color. The main purpose is to make the eyes bigger and more energetic. Only people with double eyelids are suitable for tattooing. Single eyelashes are not effective because the roots of the eyelashes are covered and decorated.
      The tattoo line has the same makeup effect as the eyeliner. As long as the operation is reasonable, there israinbow contact lenses for sale The most fear is that the eyeball will be injured during the operation.
      In the short-term after the operation, the skin will recover naturally after the scab is removed. Be careful not to apply makeup on the eye area: Do not apply eyeliner and mascara for about 3 days after the semi-permanent pink contacts line is done. Because makeup removal is required after makeup, makeup removal products easily affect the color of the product.

      ReplyDelete
    19. All my years of pains and agony from many deceitful and wicked scammers ended when my friend referred me to the wonderful and genius group of hackers called WHITECOLLARS they made me believe that real hackers still exist and they delivered to me with total satisfaction and security in helping me in clearing my credit cards debts, bank transfer and also help me get the necessary documents I needed to file a divorce by hacking into my spouse phone,they are indeed exceptional. I really thank and MR WHITE and the whole WHITECOLLAR group of hackers. I appreciate you guys and I want the world to know that they are good hackers such as yourself. Feel free to contact them for help Email; WhitehatstecAtGmailDotCom or Whatsapp +18189256165

      ReplyDelete
    20. Waow this is unbelievable, it is my first time to be carried away by such a high profile article, I will immediately contact you directly and also to take the advantage to share some latest information about FAKE MALAYSIAN PASSPORT

      ReplyDelete